A decadent southern dessert guaranteed to delight your friends and family this holiday season.
Makes 8 Servings
1/3 cup sugar for crust
8 tablespoons butter, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
8 ounces cream cheese
3/4 cup sugar
3 cups milk
1 package instant chocolate pudding (3 1/2 ounce)
1 package instant butterscotch pudding (3 1/2 ounce)
1 container whipped cream topping
- Combine graham crackers with 1/3 cup sugar and melted butter.
- Press into pie plate. Set aside.
- Blend cream cheese and sugar until smooth and pour into prepared crust.
- Mix two pudding mixes and milk until smooth. Pour on top of cheese mixture.
- Cover with whipped cream topping and refrigerate.
Grab fork and enjoy. Share with a friend, if you must.
Follow along with the new Instgram account @visitthesouthEATS
Foodie finds from all over the SOUTH